Friday, October 19, 2018

The Olde Mill's Engineered Beams

The floor at the GHBA Product Expo. 


This week has been a busy week for me and my team. Yesterday, I attended the Greater Houston Builders Association Product Expo, where I met some really outstanding builders, contractors and designers. It was such a great experience for me and a great way to expand my network in Texas. I'm really looking forward to working with some of my new contacts on some future projects. 

Today, I'm on my way back to Louisiana!

For this month's post, I thought I'd take a moment to share my latest video. If you're not familiar with the pieces that I make through my company, The Olde Mill, then this is a great introduction.




If you are familiar, I'd appreciate it if you shared it with others in the industry who might be able to use a product like our engineered beams. The light weight of these beams makes them easy to install at any stage in the construction process.

Thanks for your continued support!



No comments:

Post a Comment